Monday, August 25, 2008

Baby stuff updates

After mum bought some small items for her coming grandson a few weeks ago, my MIL also bought some things for bb..

Sat, my parents went with me to my ex-colleague's house.. she has prepared some 2nd hand stuff for me to take... she had many clothing n socks, hats for baby.. she even gave me a baby seat, to put in the car, n oso can hand carry.. milk pump oso.. this weekend may have to go up there again, as we still have some bulky items to carry home...

Yesterday, went JP with mum.. we went shopping n oso to take a look at baby's stuff.. like pram, milk bottles, sterilizer, pampers etc... had a rough idea on the prices, so next week go back Kedah,will go check out the prices.. if M'sia there is cheaper, then we will buy from there.. if no much different, then will buy in S'pore..

My mum asked me to start recruiting stuff for bb's arrival.. though i think it's still early... haha... i need to walk around n see longer as in what r the things tat i actually need... of course.. i will see who wana sponsor this, who wana sponsor that.. so that i dun need to look around again.. my sis will sponsor us a pram.. so i need to look around for a nice n yet affordable one... must b durable too, so tat bb can use for a few years.. dun wana spend sis' too much money.. so gotta see properly...

I'm not going to buy things for bb yet til my m'sia trip is over.. must see if the things there r cheaper or not.. if can, buy liao, come back s'pore no need to re-buy again..

No comments: