Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Hubby's 28th Birthday 03-08-08

at midnight 12am, i sang a simple birthday song to hubby.. wishing him a happy birthday.. n gave him the present.. when he saw the box, he could guess tat wat i'm getting him, n he was clever enough to guess it correctly...

we went to sleep rather late tat day.. and somemore need to wake up early as we agreed to meet my in-laws early to go for dim sum... n later that noon, i drove hubby to Suntec n we had Tony Roma for lunch.. oh my,it was so filling that we can't finish our food.. n of course, i drove the standby car that the insurance company lent me, as my Picanto is still under operation..

I'll b able to see my Picanto soon again this week.. will wait for their call... I'm so happy to have the chance to celebrate my every birthday with hubby, n soon with our precious baby who will b arriving in December.. i want to celebrate my birthday, hubby's birthday every year, and of course, we need to work hard to maintain our marriage, which i know we will definitely do it..
HAPPY 28th Birthday Mr. Bong!!

No comments: