Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Stupid, The Naive & The Wise

quotes from Thomas Szasz: The stupid neither forgets nor forgive; The naive forgive and forgets; The wise forgive but do not forget.

I used to be the Stupid... but now, i will try to b the Wise, but i definitely won't b the Naive... i blif only ppl like my hubby will b the Naive..

i always tell hubby, can b a good man, but not all the time, otherwise ppl will take advantage or take for granted.. there r so many ppl around us r typical type one, super damn lazy n will take advantage of ppl who r good to them.. super buay tahan..

Ppl who dunno me well said, i look very fierce, n like an ice berg, not easy to get close to.. isit?? haha.. mayb i am,in some ways. but i trust my feelings a lot.. if there r ppl who i dun feel comfortable with, i won't want to talk to that person, or ppl who i dislike i will also do that. but if i feel comfortable, i will talk a lot..i prefer ppl who r honest, hate ppl who r proud n arrogant, when talking like to show off this n that..

if some1 treats me well, i will appreciate n b good to him/her too.. but if tat person doesn't show respect to me, dun ever wish i will make the 1st move.. just wait n see, i will snub that person 1 day.ppl said i have sharp tongue, n indeed i am.. dun force me ok??? but i feel lucky, in my life, there r so many ppl ard me r good to me..n i love them!! sometimes i will walk btwn the Stupid n the Wise, but trust me, i will try my utmost best to walk into the Wise route.. but something not changed, my facial expression n my body language.

No comments: