Saturday, January 03, 2009

Random thoughts

too many thoughts to b included in this entry.. hope i can remember wat i wana write..
finally, Jaden has finished holding his 1st month showers on 21/12/08, which was also dong zhi.


He received many gifts n ang baos from our friends n relatives. there were hiccups of course.. the caterer we engaged was rather disappointing. the food they served us were definitely not enough, resulted my bro n my FIL gonna go out n buy more food back.
Went for my last wedding dinner in 2008, which was my cousin Xiande's wedding. It was held at HIPV.. very nice ballroom man!! the food was great!! happy for my cousin n his wife Jessie!
Jaden went for his Hep B 2nd dose n checkup already. So far so good lah.. n he also has gotten his passport on 29th Dec.. hubby went off early to SIR Building tat day to retrieve it on Jaden's behalf...


30th Dec, was the sch's AGM meeting, n of course the distribution of timetable for 2009. N of course, dun have my share lah.. i gotta ask my RO as in which session i need to report when i am back in March. Actually slightly regretted using up all my 4 months of maternity leave.. but i'm also sure boss won't like it if i were to separate the last 8 weeks of leave..

My secretary Gladys is in her 5th month of pregnancy. i was very happy for her.. Jaden has a younger bro to play with soon.. i gotta start knowing how to go TMC, as she will b delivering there.. looking forward to see Delroy's arrival, dunno if he will look like mama or daddy.. after her son is born, soon all 3 brothers can always play together!!! by then, it'll b our turn to look forward to Jasline's!

My whole preg process was considered ok.. total weight gained was 19.5kg.. scary hoh,ppl said it was bcoz i was too thin b4 i got preg, so the weight gained was actually ok.. never shot above 50kg in my entire 26 years of life til this preg.. shot up to 62.5kg.. n when i weighed myself at the end of my confinement, i managed to shake off 11.5kg. still have some kilos to shed off as i dun wish to b at the 50kg area.. wana go back to 40+.. colleagues said i slimmed down very fast, but i think there's still room for improvement.. hahaa.. lots of ppl also commented that my delivery time was fast, YES, i admit.. so did hubby.. it took slightly less than 7 hours for me to deliver Jaden..

all i blif was, we must keep exercising by walking.. KEEP WALKING.. i even went shopping n buy things, carried them myself all the way home when i was in my last trimester.. i can still drive to sch then.. coz i told myself i must keep exercising my body by walking.. if not, the delivery process will b very tough.. can't ask me to sit down n do nothing all day...
in my last trimester, i still do my laundry, sweep n mop the floor loh.. i dun blif in last minute thingy.. coz b4 i buy anything for Jaden, i will always go recee 1st then decide.. if there's anything i left out after i gave birth, then will ask hubby to buy..


there's quite a number of times when i was very upset n unhappy about some things tat got to do with Jaden.. it's not tat i'm calculative, i just want the best for my son.. but some ppl just dun understand.. i have to admit tat taking care of a bb/child is very tiring, tats y i'm having 2nd thoughts if to consider for a 2nd child to keep Jaden company.. we dun have enough sleep, so did my MIL.. i dun wish my MIL to tire herself.. see her so tired just by taking care of Jaden alone leh.. a baby can drain us of our energy.. can drive someone crazy leh.. now i understand y some women will get post-natal blues.. it can b very frustrating..

did have the thinking of staying at home to look after Jaden, but a pity i'm still under bond.. which ends in 2010.. but of course, even if no bond is pestering me, i oso can't stop working, coz i dun wish to add financial burden for hubby.. living expenses high here, n raising a baby is super exp, i cannot take the risk.. unless we r millionaire lah, then it's a diff matter.. but fact is, we are not.. tats y approached my MIL to help us take care, n she also agreed.. just bcoz i need to work n can't take care of Jaden, i want my MIL to take care of him on our behalf, n i need her full 100% concentration in taking care of him.. as i want Jaden to b fully taken care of without neglence when both hubby n I need to work.. wif my contribution of monetary to the family, hubby won't b too stressed up mah..

have to keep grumbling tat living in s'pore is really shiong leh.. think think think, think until headache ah.. but i still blif, by the end of the day, we can all endure n go through it..

No comments: