Tuesday, December 30, 2008

1st wedding anniversary 30-12-08


today is our 1st year wedding anniversary!!! as promised, hubby really went to buy flowers for me after work..


initially tot there won't b any celebration this year coz he needs to work... but in the evening when he was having his dinner break, he asked me if i had eaten, n i said i've eaten a bit at in-laws' house, but can still eat... he told me he wana make a trip to JP, i asked him why, he said he wana get me my fav blue roses... n oso eat dinner together to celebrate our wedding anniversary, of course i'm happy lah..


went to JP earlier to meet up with Xiaoling... went shopping a while as she accompanied me to shop for clothes.. bought for our son Jaden, n oso bought gifts for Princeton n Avents milk bottles for Gladys, for her use when she deliver...

Went to swensens to help him order food 1st while waiting for him to come... n indeed, he came with a small bouquet of 3 blue roses... we had a good dinner n chat b4 we strolled home.. was happy tat he didn't forget our anniversary!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
I wish we can stay happy n loving til our hair turn white.. looking forward to celebrate our wedding anniversary every year....

No comments: