Monday, December 08, 2008

Finally can bath liao

People always say, during confinement cannot bath n blow wind etc traditions.. some women stayed to the tradition as in not bathing for whole 40 days.. some use chinese herbs...

For me, for the past 2 weeks of my confinement, i only wipe myself with hot water with white rice wine..hair wise, MIL bought me a kind of dry shampoo, which acts like a spray.. just spray on my hair, n it won't make my hair so oily.. my MIL everyday will prepare for me.. but from today til the end of my confinement, i can bath liao!!! MIL boiled a pail of hot water, together with the chinese herbs she bought from M'sia, and a pail of boiled ater ( cooled after tat ), and i have to mix both together n bath myself.. n finally i can bath myself with my shower foam n shampoo!!!

i'm in my 3rd week of confinement liao... tolerate for 1.5 weeks n i'll b free!!!

No comments: