Saturday, December 20, 2008

Medical bills = $$$

I received my medical bills a couple of weeks ago actually.. if not wrong, ard 1 week after i'm discharged from hosp already gotten... but wasn't too clear about the items stated in the bill.. was quite high, but will not reveal how much it was...(dun ask me how much ok?) but was roughly around the amount tat i had anticipated..

Hubby asked me to call NUH to ask if can ask for higher claim for medisave, as i dunno the amount was deducted from Medisave already or not.. if it's deducted already, then i can really faint.. the staff from the bill payment department called me back n answered my enquiries.. luckily, the amount wasn't deducted from the claims from Medisave yet.. so she sent me 2 forms to fill up for the claim for medisave.. at most can claim up to 1.8K, stated by the govtment, so cannot claim more than that.. so have to wait for the claiming of Medisave, then NUH will send me another revised bill..

a few days ago, received reminders from the hosp tat i haven't pay my bills.. but i haven gotten the revised bill from NUH yet, then y must I pay the initiated amount? So i emailed to NUH again to enquire on this part.. so the person replied me telling they had actually received my medisave claim forms, n still processing.. asked me to ignore the reminders then.. i was like, phew...

Just now went to open letter box, saw the letter from NUH, n i could guess tat it should b the revised bill liao..n indeed it was.. after deduction from medisave, i saved 1.8K.. phew.. tot all my bonus is gone just to pay this medical bill.. n in the end, i saved 1.8K, gotta go pay the bill tmr.. my bonus is so pathetic, coz my basic quite low.. pay medical bill liao already more than half of my bonus gone.. but at least, dun have to pay TAT much lah.. 1.8K leh, very impt to me man..

Gotten Jaden's a/c pin number just now too.. will deposit some money into his CDA a/c soon.. hubby said there's no rush to deposit so much $ into it, as it can't b withdrawn as well.. n govtment will deposit dollar-for-dollar too.. n it can only b used for a few years, govtment will only give up to 6K, so i will deposit a few hundreds into it.. another sum of money gone..
walao, giving birth in s'pore really will burn hole in pocket man.. somemore i chose A ward, more exp.. stayed 1 more day bcoz of Jaden too.. but no choice lah, money gotta spend for all these.. cannot afford not to work leh, or else life will b very hard for hubby if he's the only breadwinner.. may go back to teach tuition after work next year in order to earn more $$ as hubby isn't earning tat really much money aniway..


Life is not tat wealthy, so gotta live the way we can afford, aniway i had never tot of having a tai-tai life lah, not possible oso.. Slowly earn back the money if possible loh.. all is about money.. we women cannot rely on hubby totally on finance, even though he may b able to support, like tat hubby very pathetic leh, whole brain is about how to earn more money for the family.. very shiong.. i have to b strong..

But b mentally prepared, me is natural birth, bill already quite high.. if caesarean, will b roughly around twice the amount.. $$$...

No comments: