Sunday, December 14, 2008

I'm thankful

i felt thankful to all my friends, relatives, colleagues who had been showing their concern towards me n Jaden for the past 3 weeks...


Ever since i gave birth to Jaden last month, many ppl came to hosp n visit us, came to our house n chatted with me n also to see Jaden when we were discharged from the hosp.. they not just come in person, n also come with either gifts or ang baos...


there r simply too many ppl i wana thank.. (sorry if i left any1 out as there r simply too many).. Family: my parents, my sis Angie, my bro Weiwen (with his gf).. they will always pop by our house when they r free.. my mum bought 2 jewellery for Jaden.. sis bought a car plate for me to put.. Bro gave Jaden an ang bao..

Relatives: cousin Liling (with her bf), cousin Xiande n his wife, my uncles from maternal side n their families, like my 2nd uncle n family, 4th uncle n wife, 5th uncle n family, my 6th uncle, my maternal grandma.. they had given Jaden ang baos when they come over.. my maternal grandma n mum even bought jewellery for Jaden..

Friends: my sec sch pals like Kelly n Roderick with Princeton, Jas (with her bf), Gladys n Jeremy.. Kelly n family bought gifts for Jaden when they come over to NUH n visit us.. Jas too.. she even printed out a 4R pic of Jaden, with his DOB n time, got it laminated n give it to us.. a good momento really... Gladys, my secretary, now preggy too, came to hosp n visit us too.. Online friends like Sherrie n Lawris sent vouchers to our house.. they r simply too sweet!!! My pals Jie En n Shuzhen from NIE.. Jie En came to visit me when i was in hosp.. she very busy n even find time to come over.. Shuzhen came over to our house today n passed me chicken essence, bird's nest, toys n clothes pack for Jaden...

Colleagues from PHPPS: thank the sch n staff welfare for the gifts n vouchers.. tingting, xinyi, kavitha, Bee Yan, Maine, Huiyu, AR, Jianzhong, Wanqiu, Huihui, Weixin, Kris came n visit us, n also brought gifts n ang baos.. my CL department colleagues who can't come over also asked them to pass me an ang bao.. my co-core dpartment colleagues wrote me a card n i'm thankful.. n my shifu Mrs Yeo.. she went online n ordered a hamper for Jaden too..

Hubby's family, like my ILs family, SIL n hubby, his cousin Wenxian n wife Xiaoling, n gugu... all these ppl also must thank.. the person tat must mention is my MIL.. coz she helps in my confinement by coming to our house everyday to cook meals for me, do housework, take care of Jaden.. when hubby next day didn't work, she will then go home n rest, next day morn come again n help.. it's very tiring for her.. if hubby needs to work, she will spend the night at our house to take care of Jaden, esp in the mid of the night.. it'll b very busy for her to go into the kitchen to cook at the same time when Jaden is making noise.. tough on her to handle house chores n taking care of 1 baby..

There r also other ppl to thank, like MIL's friends, who bought a toy for Jaden.. but he can only ride on it when he is much older.. Sis' godma Aunty Mary for baking a cake for us when she came over, n even gave Jaden an ang bao.. Dad's friend who bought a Pooh gift pack for Jaden too...

Hubby will ask me if there is any1 visiting me next day, as he said there r so many diff ppl who will come n visit me every few days.. i told him bcoz i popular n have many good friends mah haha.. i felt really thankful as u know, doing confinement cannot go out.. they come n visit me n chat with me makes my time more relax n joyful.. thank all of u for your concern, regardless if u had come n visit me or not, or just a simple SMS, a message from Multiply a/c, i'm really thankful n happy... THANK U SO MUCH all of u!!

No comments: