Sunday, March 08, 2009

Bought new things

i saw my sis having a digital photo frame, so i oso v envy to have one.. but couldn't bear to purchase 1 as they r quite exp...
ard 2 weeks ago, when i went JP with my mum, i saw NTUC Xtra selling electronic items, n saw digital photo frame!! it's $99... much lesser than expected.. not branded of course lah.. so after considering, i bought it.. so happy..

Went to buy a webcam n earpiece, as my sis requested.. coz she said when chatting over MSN, we can chat thru the earphone, n can see each other in web cam... she also wanted to see her nephew Jaden... Quite true oso lah, my sis is away from s'pore, shld get the web cam long ago, but just kept dragging n dragging.. hehe..

After spending on all these, so little $$ left.. really... need to go hair salon to do my hair, as my hair is so dry n messy.. must get it done b4 i report back to work... n would also like to go JP massage, as JP has a new Javanese Massage salon, wanted to try out the services to relax myself... been quite listless these few days, feel tired.. so frustrated as well... need to relax n let myself b relaxed, otherwise will go mad b4 i report back to force...

few more days b4 my official reporting back to sch, so reluctant to go back.. but no choice, gota continue my bond n service to the government!!

No comments: