Friday, June 26, 2009

a good start

yest hubby was off.. so acc Jaden n me at my in laws' house in the day..

i asked hubby if we can bring Jaden over to my parents' place for a while.. too try n see if Jaden will cry again this time round.. n oso let my mum see him.. hubby agreed, so there we went, pushing Jaden in his pram.. walked from my in laws' house to my parents'..

Jaden was very quiet in his pram.. busy looking around..

When we reached my parents' house, saw Coko n my bro at the living room... no crying sound from Jaden.. we brought him over to my bro.. bro said hello to his nephew.. Jaden was ok..

I walked to the balcony, where my mum was doing her laundry.. Jaden smiled at her.. my mum was overjoyed!!! I was surprised too!!

Mum was talking to Jaden.. a good start.. no crying or unhappiness in him... we sat down n chatted for a while.. Jaden was in my arms.. after chatting for ard 15min, we left n walked back to my in laws' house, as we were going to have dinner with them...

Hubby n I were surprised tat Jaden was feeling ok.. mayb bcoz he has had his fill, taken his sleep.. so he was in good mood.. I told hubby we should sometimes bring him over, so tat he won't feel strange n cry.. it was a really a good start yest.. n i'm really very happy.. can see tat my mum was elated too.. the previous few times, Jaden cried when we entered the house for less than 2min...
Next week, i hope to bring him over for a while too.. hope Jaden can b as obedient too...

No comments: