Monday, June 22, 2009

Weixin's wedding @ St Regis 21-06-09

yest attended Weixin's wedding at St Regis... finally can see her in her pretty gowns!!!

She was 1 of my jiemeis during my wedding 2 years ago.. my ex-colleague from Pei Hwa... quite close to me...

I simply loved her gowns.. esp her wedding gown.. oh my.. she was gorgeous.. looked fantastic.. but obviously lost quite some kilos... but can see tat she enjoyed herself the whole day..

The morn event was so funny n enjoying...

The food served was so great.. i loved the cod fish a lot.. super delicious leh.. service by the staff was good too!!! atmosphere good.. n they even engaged a live band to sing on stage... this hotel was really great man.. no wonder graded as S'pore's highest class hotel...

We enjoyed ourselves during the banquet.. n i was happy for Weixin.. was glad tat she is finally officially called Mrs Soh, or Mdm Tan... haha.. I was grateful that she had been a great help n support during my wedding, n so when it's her wedding, no matter wat i will b present to share her joy.. tats my support to her n her hubby Wei Chao..

A memorable day for this couple who had courted for 11 years... a new milestone for them.. I'm really happy for her.. just from her expressions yest could tell the happiness in her.. so fortunate! i hope their marriage can last sweetly n may she have 'good news' soon!! congrats my jiemei Weixin!!!

No comments: