Friday, July 03, 2009

Jaden's 1st experience on MRT

Jaden has tried going out by taking bus, cab, n mostly on my car.. but today was his 1st time on MRT...

He was rather curious, but didn't cry or what.. just busy looking around.. esp when MIL carried him, board the MRT n sat down, while hubby n I stood..

It's been quite some time ever since i took MRT.. still can't get used to standing n squeezing throughout the whole journey..

Jaden was a bit stunned, as in y so many in the cabin.. must b wondering where he is at this very moment.. but still, rather excited.. haha..

I koe there might b not much chance for him to take MRT.. but to me, it's a good experience for him lah.. though right now, he dun even koe wat r all these... n i also think to myself, when will b the next time tat we will board an MRT n go outdoor.. hmmm..

No comments: