Monday, July 13, 2009

My Sunday

As usual, my Sunday is always w/o hubby.. so Jaden slept at in laws' house on Sat night.. yest morn went over...

Noon time, when hubby called during his lunch break, Jaden was sitting on my lap.. i put the phone to his ears, asked hubby to talk to him, n guessed what?? when he heard his dad's voice, he mouthed out 'pa'... hubby heard it over the phone, n was happy!! haha...

this naughty baby of ours is getting spoilt... a bit only will ee ee aa aa... very naughty now.. discussed with hubby abt his behaviour.. hubby said he is still young now, when he grows older must teach him.. or else, next time the ones who suffer will b us...

evening, fil decided not to go out eat.. so he went downstairs to da bao.. Jaden was making noise again.. so i put him in his pram, pushed him out for a stroll... n let my pils have some peace... i pushed him all the way to my mum's place, asked my mum to come down for a chat.. mum was happy to see Jaden.. luckily let her carry.. but not for long as usual...
mum acc us walk all the way back to 817.. as i need to get my wallet n go da bao for hubby... so after putting Jaden back to my in laws' house, we walked to gek poh n buy food.. after which, walked back home ourselves...

a weekend just passed like this... no choice, who asked hubby's shift starts on a Sunday.....

No comments: