Sunday, November 15, 2009

Jaden's birthday party (part 1) 14-11-09

As i said in my previous post, Jaden's 1-year-old birthday party was separated into 2 days.. just had the 1st session yest.. with my family n relatives... about 20+ people came..

But Jaden wasn't in his top form yest, very grouchy.. reasons might be, too many people.. he didn't have enough nap time..

Ordered mini buffet from Neo Garden, the food not bad.. Cake from Bengawan Solo.. not bad lah, but i find it too sweet... overall still ok lah.. can pass..

Had a great chatting session with both my paternal n maternal relatives.. but of course a pity some relatives can't b present due to some reasons.. We find it better this way to separate the session, so tat we can have time for them..

Managed to have the cake cutting session though the main role was v angry n crying.. Hubby represented Jaden to cut the cake, as i pantang, cake can only cut one time.. Jaden will b having his 2nd party next Sat, which is his actual birthdate.. so he will cut the cake on that day..

I felt bad as Jaden was in foul mood yest... my relatives, esp my cousins dun have the chance to carry n take pics with him... but luckily all of them were v considerate n accomodating... waited for Jaden to wake up from his nap, waited for him to calm down n enter the house again for the cake cutting session... thank all of them for being such great people..

My 5th uncle n family, together with my bro n his gf stayed behind to chat n watch soccer together b4 they went home... chatted with them happily too..

I just hope Jaden can b in a better form next Sat, as the number of ppl coming will b more than yest.. most imptly hope he doesn't fall sick b4 his birthday.. scared he get the virus... i so scared all bcoz of someone who is SUPER buay zi dong... very upset n unhappy.. the more i think about it, the more angrier i get.. DAMN.. act pathetic, but pls.. the truth is tat person is lying.. watever she wrote in fb, pls dun blif..

anyway, i try to divert my attention to Jaden's 2nd part of party.. I thank my relatives n family for making time to come over n eat, chat, n not forgetting their red packets n gifts for Jaden.. i just wish to have a gathering like tat with them.. it's fun.. haha!

No comments: