Thursday, November 26, 2009

seriously sick

i'm really sick this time...

last week after Jaden's birthday bash, both of us were down with bad flu.. brought Jaden to see doc on Sunday.. doc said we got the same virus, need many days to recover.. so i was on MC on Monday...

Jaden's cold n cough come n go.. was supposed to recover soon, but dunno y yest the cold came again... still slight cough.. for me, worse..

Tues went back to work with a bad cough and slight breathing difficulty, but still manageable.. Wed went to work, my situation went worse.. my asthma was getting worse... my cough too.. i had to get my work review done n pass it to my RO, n apply my leave for 2010's CNY b4 i go.. official knocking off time was 5.30pm, but i couldn't stand it...

I finished off the 2 most impt things n left ard 4pm.. my breathing difficulty went worse.. i endured n drove back home 1st to rest.. ard 6.30pm, i went to Gek Poh's clinic to get a queue number..

the staff measured my temp n it was 38.3.. when it was my turn to see the doc, i told doc i had breathing difficulty.. he listened to my breathing n said it was very bad.. need to put me in the other room to use the breathing mask.. ever since i got asthma when i was 19, this time to use this machine was really many years back liao.. i had to use the mask n breathe for ard 15min, n it got better...

went back to the doc, was prescribed with plenty of med... on MC again today.. n got me an inhaler again, as mine was expired liao.. initially tot this week was short, i could bring Jaden home today but haiz.. who koes i got so sick..

was restricted to get near to Jaden, as he was on the stage of recovering too.. MIL dun want me to transmit fever to him.. i can understand.. n felt sad too.. in 369 days tat Jaden came to this world, yest was the 1st day tat i couldn't carry him.. he saw me n cried for me to carry.. i was so sad... but something strange hoh, i fever, MIL faster carried Jaden away from me, but another person fever, she didn't loh.. some friends shld koe who i am referring to.. is she implying tat i couldn't transmit virus to my son, but other ppl can??

but btw, it was Jaden who transmit the flu virus to me loh.. haha.. i slept early at 9+ yest, had ard 14 hours of rest.. i think i really lack of rest, ever since i delivered Jaden... n still felt sleepy now.. rested for another 2 hours just now again after waking up for 1hour.. n dunno y, my hands r trembling... quite badly.. i smsed, oso like tat.. mayb bcoz i'm sick..

told hubby if i get better tmr, will wish to bring Jaden home.. but he said no.. he said wait til i'm fully recovered then can... but i think i need a few more days loh.... how?? so sad... later i want to go over to in laws' house to see Jaden.. hope they allow me to carry Jaden loh......

No comments: