Wednesday, December 02, 2009

My Tuesday

went for car servicing this morn.. made an apptment with Kia at 10am.. went to Leng Kee, together with my mum...

we spent 5.5 hours at Redhill.. bcoz need to wait for my car to b ready.. received Kia's call at around 3.45pm...

we went to have breakfast at the market, then walk around, followed on by entering a hair salon.. i went to perm n dye my hair, while my mum did treatment n dye hair.. spent $190+ there.. of course i pay lah! hehe..

when my car was ready, the bill came up to $242+... reached in laws' house so late, n my precious prince was taking his nap.. morn b4 i set off to Leng Kee, i did go over n see Jaden 1st..

I tot i may have the time to make a trip down to SPH to collect Jaden's prize.. but i think if i can wake up early n get myself ready tmr, i'll drive down n collect b4 going over to in laws' house.. if not, will wait til Fri, when hubby is off, then go oso ok..

My Tues was just spent like tat, waiting for the car for almost half of the day... sianzzzz...

No comments: