Sunday, December 27, 2009

Gathering with my best friends

Mayb due to his cold, Jaden did not sleep well last night, thus i also.... look so much like a panda...



Yest noon, hubby went to his colleague's house warming, leaving me n Jaden at home til late noon then come back..



Early evening, fil called n asked about his precious grandson, obviously missing him! so we brought him over to acc him eat dinner, b4 hubby go for wedding dinner...



I went over to in law's house til Kelly n Rod were here to fetch me n Jaden.. Had an apptment with them, together with Mr & Mrs Lee, aka Michael n Jasline.. though hubby wasn't around with us, but i still agreed to go with them.. on the condition that Kelly had to come n fetch us.. luckily my best pal didn't complain... haha!! still came n waited for us.. of course, Princeton was here too lah!!



Had a nice dinner with them, though i didn't eat much.. after which, went to my house to chat a while.. coz Jaden was tired... after watching the Chelsea match, they went off.. I didn't wait for hubby to come back, so carried Jaden into the room n sleep..



Jaden's cold has not recovered... n slight cough now.. all thanks to me.. i transmitted the virus to him this time.. but no choice, no one helps to take care of him, as MIL will only be back on Tues late night ard 9-10pm.. Jaden has taken his medicine ard 7.30pm, n had slept b4 9pm.. i'm waiting for the laundry to b ready.. then go hang liao will carry Jaden into the room n sleep.. Tmr, i'll b alone with Jaden as hubby needs to work, but most prob my mum will come over n help me...



I really enjoyed chatting with this group of sec sch frds of mine... really treasured them as no one understands me more than them, esp Kelly... I koe no matter what, we will always b so close loh..

No comments: