Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy 2nd wedding anniversary


Today is the 30th, which marks our 2nd wedding anniversary!!

As i mentioned earlier, both hubby & I need to work, so had already pre-celebrated this event.

I shld feel happy abt today, but when i received my timetable, i was rather disappointed, to b frank.. i requested to have a high-ability class (HA), but in the end, i got the last class, low-ability (LA).. n somemore has a super darling inside.. it's indeed a v challenging 2010 for me i assume.. but surprisingly, i thought i will b fuming mad n may go bonkers, but i was calmer than i expected..

Knock off near to 6pm.. played with our precious Jaden til it's time to go downstairs n wait for hubby at 8.30pm..

When Jaden & I were waiting for hubby at the bus stop, i received hubby's call.. he asked where I was.. he said he was going to JP, to buy me flowers, my fav blue roses.. i told him dun bother to specially go buy blue roses, as he was actually at Pioneer Mall florist.. but a pity no more blue roses.. then i told him any will do, no need to buy blue roses, but he said tat was my favourite.. but again i told him there's no need to as it will b troublesome.. So, in the end, he asked me to carry Jaden over to Pioneer Mall, n ask me to choose a bouquet..

I just told him to get a pink bouquet will do, n there he went to buy.. just a simple jesture from him.. said 'happy anniversary' when he passed me the flowers... every year, he would give me a bouquet of blue roses, even when we were courting.. even though there wasn't any blue roses this year, but i was equally contented.. coz this is 1 of the 'auto' act of him, as he seldom will b so 'auto'...

Felt tired today.. hubby too.. accompanied Jaden til near to 10.30pm then we came back home.. hubby was asleep, n here I am blogging, n also uploading the wedding pics of us 2 years ago into FB.. coz in the past, i refused to sign up an a/c there, uploaded all my wedding stuff into Multiply.. but most of the frds/colleagues didn't see my album, n many of them are in FB, so i decided since anniversary, as a memory sake, i upload into FB.. after uploading, i think i need a good sleep too.. as for the past weekends, Jaden didnt sleep well as he was sick, thus hubby & I were tired out too..

in a few more minutes, it will be the 31st... I must end b4 the clock strikes 12.. haha.. hereby wana say Happy Anniversary my hubby!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your Anniversary bouquet looks wonderful. It was nice going through your blog. keep up the good work. Iflorist.co.uk