Wednesday, March 10, 2010

10th March - the day when he proposed

Could still remember 10th March 2007, the day when hubby proposed to me...

3 years back, hubby knelt down n proposed to me.. only with the Goldheart ring, n no flowers.. just outside the lift lobby of my parents' place.. that was the eve of Kelly & Roderick's wedding day..

I agreed to his proposal that day.. b4 that he did ask me a few times if i'm willing to wash his clothes everyday.. i told him, if that's the way he wana propose, then no way i am going to nod my head.. so after asking a few times that i shook my head, he finally proposed properly..
I suppose now he won't remember that today was the day tat he proposed to me.. he will only remember our pak toh anniversary, wedding anniversary, my birthday n his son's birthday... haha..

Though a simple proposal, but i was contented.. i dun need luxurious environment, i dun need big diamond ring, i dun need exaggerating proposal. all i need was his promise n sincerity..

We r stepping into our 3rd year of marriage life.. though not wealthy, or better well-off, but i'm happy enough, though i can get so angry that i'm actually doing more of the house chores n care-taking of Jaden.. I dun need him to be earning lots of money, we can also live a normal life. mayb not spending unnecessarily, b prudent in spending.. the sense of security is more impt than monetary terms.. if i'm after monetary satisfaction, he will never be in my list..

normal ppl lead normal life. i just want a down-to-earth life.. i dun blif now u leading good life, in the future u will also be.. i just wish that if u think now u r v fortunate n leading a good life, then u better pray u'll always be so good life til the day u enter the coffin.. i dun blif those ppl who r not so well-off, next time also will b tat poor.. 1 day who knows u'll b the 1 leading a more comfortable life.. nothing is for sure.. tats y i hate proud n show-off ppl... dun come begging me for help next time if u r down..

i koe many ppl may think both hubby n I are earning so little.. may not b so good life.. but dun look down on us.. we may not b tat well-off, but we r down-to-earth.. since i chose this man, any good or bad happens in the future, i'm responsible.. all i want is your blessing.. n i felt fortunate that i received plenty of blessings.. n i will work hard to maintain our marriage, of course maintaining is not just my job.. at least i koe hubby is true to me..

I did not regret accepting his proposal.. though i may complain at times.. but to b true, i thought to myself, no 1 is perfect.. there r men who r much worse than my hubby.. wat else can i expect? yes i know he is much better than some other guys.. tats y i chose to b with him.. he is no 1 else, but my hubby, the father of my precious son..

No comments: