Thursday, March 04, 2010

Saw my gynae on TV

Just now in my in laws' room, i was watching tv with my mil n Jaden, while hubby n fil were at the living room chatting..

mil casually press the SCV buttons, to see wat other programmes are available.. suddenly she just casually switched to an indian channel, n i saw a familiar face.. but b4 i could react, mil switched channel again.. i immediately ask mil to switch to that channel again, as i wana double confirm i didn't see the wrong person..

she managed to turn to the channel, n it proved that i'm right.. i saw my gynae on tv, but dunno wat she was talking abt lah.. as it was a Hindu channel.. should b got to do with preg lah, if not invite her to prog for what.. haha...

I was so excited, i ran out of the room, and ask hubby to come in n watch, see if he could recognise her.. when he saw, he was shocked.. we predict, she must b rather popular among Hindu/Indian preggy women.. coz we flashed back, whenever we went for checkup, her clients were all Indians..

In the past, when i 1st saw her, i was so nervous.. esp her accent was quite strong, n i dun quite catch wat she said at times... Did consider to change a gynae, but after 2 visits with her, i grew comfortable with her though still cannot get wat she said 100% lah.. hehe

decided not to change gynae.. n i was glad i didn't change.. though she always refused to give me more days to rest at home.. kept saying i'm v fit n strong, cannot find a reason to give me long mc..

she has been v encouraging n after i delivered, she will come n visit me (routine as all will do that )... n i did my pap smear there too..

Though i have no complaints against her, but i told myself, if i ever plan for a 2nd bb, i would change gynae, n change the hosp that i'll b delivering in... not bcoz i unhappy with my then gynae or NUH, where Jaden was born..it's just that i wana try out another hosp thats all.. but of course, wait til i'm carrying good news then say abt all this lah..

making bb, deliver bb, which woman dunno? it's the upbringing part which is challenging.. n the 'panda' time... how many times r u willing to re-do again?

No comments: