Tuesday, June 22, 2010

2 weeks of excitement and then disappointment

Please do not call or SMS me to ask me what I'm writing about.. it's just my random thoughts... only those who knew will know... I have no place to vent, so i can only put it here...

i was still so excited 2 weeks ago regarding a matter... but now it's disappointment... i know some things cannot b forced, neither can we be so complacent... but i still couldn't believe that such thing can happen on me.. how can i believe it?

It's fate, i know... I've cried more than enough yest, n indeed today, my tears lessened.. In front of others, I've always been so brave n strong, but when bad things happened, u'll see me collapse... after all, i'm not as brave as u thought ya... but today, i'm rather brave... i didn't cry a lot... so much calmer as i expected...

anyway, it's over, it's over.. i know i shouldn't b thinking so much abt it anymore... I'll try to b more forward looking, after all, i still have my family, friends around to support me and encourage me.. i'll be ok, and i know i will..

No comments: