Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wedding Vows

I feel happy for friends / relatives who r getting married... it's a happy event and 1 of the most impt event in our lives... Marriage... It's established on the foundation of love, love n love.. & the reason of getting married is bcoz of love, love, love too.... if u have other factors in mind b4 going into marriage, then it's not totally loving the person..



Wana get married is bcoz u love this person, n he/she loves u too, wanting to spend every seconds with u, wanting to grow old with this person... regardless if he/she is poor, weak or anything other factors..

Suddenly, dunno y too, I felt like taking out our actual wedding day's DVD n watch... as we held both solemnisation n wedding banquet on the same day, thus it's even more memorable for me.. when hubby went out to buy breakfast for me, I went to the drawer, and started to take out the DVD n played... Wanted to watch our wedding vows again.

Do u still remember your wedding vows b4 u exchanged your wedding band with your partner? I dun really remember lah, to b true..

Although Bong is not those kind of rich / earning a lot person, but at least we dun need to worry about living... Many women thought tat having a rich hubby or a hubby who earns a lot is v impt.. Yes indeed, we cannot do w/o $$$ this is the fact.. but come to think of it, if every woman thinks this way, then i wouldn't b alive by now. It proves that, as long as both stay united and work hard together, nothing can hunt us down. Earn less spend less.. we r living in a simple manner, no branded stuff, no luxurious lifestyle, no highclass events etc... and yet we r happy with our current situation.

Although i have some dissatisfaction towards this husband, this daddy, but when i needed comfort & support most, he is always there. Whenever i cry, he is the calm person who consoled me. He told me b4, when things go wrong, we must b stronger. But i said i can't, i cannot control my tears. He said, just bcoz i collapsed, that's the more he has to be the strong one. He is always the calm side, while I'm always the weak n sobbing one.

No 1 is perfect, but every1 is trying to improve. I told myself I must treasure more, though i can b so stubborn at times. He is forgiving,at least he won't scream/shout at me, he won't hit me, he won't verbal abuse me, though sometimes he get so angry n ignore me..

I'm happy, that in this marriage, I have him, I have my precious Jaden, I have my encouraging family, I have my best friends' blessings. In my life, bsides family, the next i couldn't let go is my friends. When I met mishap, it's my best friends who were beside me showing me support. My family is my support my foundation, my friends were my strength, esp my best friend Kelly. I dunno y God is so kind to me to give me this friend. I'm grateful, very grateful.

Back to wedding vows, after looking through the DVD, though the vows were short & simple, but every wedding vow is sacred n meaningful. The most impt factor i think is Loyalty towards marriage. Love n loyalty in the marriage will keep it burning n burning. I've been taking things for granted. I must keep reminding myself to Treasure.

为了象征我俩对彼此永远忠心、爱情永恒,我仅送你这枚戒指,与你结婚。

No comments: