Saturday, June 14, 2014

Start work loh! 9th June 2014

After 11mths of less stress lifestyle, i finally start off kicking in my new full time job on Monday 9/6/14.


Oh ya, of course is bcoz my $$ all used up le.. 30k+ just gone like that. During my 11 months of life, hubby did not increas

e any monetary stress. Watever i had been paying since til now i still pay on my own, tats y 30K+ in 11mths is not exaggerating.

I was really abit not bearing to go work, but reality is reality.

But somehow 1st wk of work was still ok, i think i will like this job somehow. Well, who say i cannot switch industry? Here i am, switching totally away from teaching, though i still continue with my evening/night classes on Tues n Wed. n wkend class on Sat noon til evening.

No job is holy n no job is low class. It all depends on your mentality. I never thought of being a teacher is any job holy. It's also a job, but a job with meaning n passion. The working place that i am working now is also v meaningful. Go to the web site n find out if u r interested.

There r many things for me to learn n catch up with as this is totally new to me. I dunno how much i will catch up but i will try my best. no job is easy, so we just need to learn n try i think.

I am happy that i am back to workforce somehow, as i can see $$ coming in, though when a new month starts, many things need to pay as usual. I still need to work bcoz i think in our age, we shld work. we r still young, must b in contact with the world. Family n kids r impt, but work too. During working hrs, concentrate on work. When knock off, divert energy n attention to family. My tue n wed will b far too tiring, as i will b working 12hr 'shift'... dead beat a few days ago after work n then tuition. N night time i need to fork out time to plan for my evening classes. Just like now, after blogging, i need to start planning for my Wed class.

It's not easy but i will try to hang on, unless my health is giving me warning. Well, i oso dun wish to chiong so much, but no choice. Ppl who koe my situation will understand. But still, do feel happy for me as i had found a new job. Haha. Thank you!

No comments: