Sunday, June 22, 2014

2014 Jurong Lake Run 21st June

The day tat i had been looking forward to is finally here, the Jurong Lake Run 2014.

I was abit worried that i had to stop n walk, bcoz these 2 wks of work, i had no time to workout.


Planned was complete e run in 60min.. but i managed to complete in 57min! Hooray. It can b better if i did manage to go workout these 2wks.

There were plenty of ppl running. It was a great experience, really. I did not walk at all, surprisingly. I jog slow n no walking. Only stopped bcoz of drinking water.

6km... I never run b4 such long distance, n without walking. I am happy with myself. Haha. I really thank my sis for encouraging me to take part, n she is my source of motivation to go exercise. It's great to have my sis together with me. But of course she ran faster than me n completed e race earlier than me.

My legs r aching now... N i like e run, esp when it is evening jog! Haha, i no need to get tanned. But i sweat like nobody's business. Did not see any familiar faces, hope next time when i sign up other run can see friends around.

No comments: