Sunday, July 06, 2014

a lazy Sunday 06-07-14

Sorry for not updating my blog for ard 2weeks+, had been v tired n busy.

Finally can blog abit abt my life, as i jad just finished planning my lesson for the coming Wed evening class.

At workplace, started to get busy since my 2nd week of work, preparing 3 quotes to raise PRF, collating results from diff workshops' evaluation and need to tabulate into excel spreadsheet about e results, doing up attendance lists for the upcoming workshops n courses etc.

Indeed there r many things that i need to catch up as this is a totally new field to me. Long hrs of facing the laptop is another challenge for me of course. Haha.

I feel happy that colleagues there r really nice. I got to know diff frds from other departments, n i enjoy having lunch with them too.

I had been busy, esp 2 of e weekdays. N from yesterday onwards, my Sats will b packed too. I felt really exhausted after work practically. Spent too much energy on the laptop, straining my eyes badly somehow i think.

Today is the only day i can see both my boys for the whole day. Lucky Jaden sleeps well... Or else the both of us wouldn't b able to sleep til 0945 today! So happy! Haha... Jav n hubby got up at 0900... Ever since i started work, I couldnt bear to bring Jaden home, all bcoz everyday need to get up super early by 0600. This mth i would b v busy coz will b outstation for many days, from 21st to 30th.. Lagi must get up earlier, coz will not b driving.. need to take mrt. 21st to 23rd is go paya lebar again. n after tat is 111 somerset.

Next tues noon will go recee with superiors of the function room that e workshops will b conducted in. Fri will be department offsite retreat, whole day event outside. I will need time to adjust to the work culture here, n i think i will enjoy my time in this company. Stress sure have, but is to see how we handle. Not really totally desk bound job for me, but i can b able to see more things n learn more stuff when out stationed. It's not an easy job, n of course, colleagues n environment play an impt role. Let's see how long i will work in this company. I hope can be an enriching n happy time.

No comments: