Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Mr Bong was injured 23-07-14

Oh well, he was injured again, this time round was the hand...

It all started with him playing badminton as usual every Wednesday. I was on course, thus cancelled my tuition slot. While on e way back from express bus 502, i received his call ard 8pm, which i think was abit abnormal, as he wont call me at that time, as he knew i will be having tuition, n i didnt even tell him my tuition was cancelled..

He told me he was injured, i was like, OK then? then he said he think he broke his arm.. colleagues called for ambulance etc. It was impossible for me to rush back home or to e hosp in e shortest time, bcoz when he called me, my bus was only at suntec area. It took me quite some time to reach back to Jurong, then i went to take my car w/o changing after work, to NUH A&E to find him.

He needed to be hospitalised, n even go through surgery, bcoz his bones were fractured. 

He will be on leave til early Sept, n lagi best, his body is full of scars now. 

Every year, he would 'surprise' me with different wounds... Haiz.. dunno when such 'heart attack' can stop.

No comments: