Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Exercising

Last weekend we watched the Sea Games Netball match between Spore & Malaysia... We were v proud to say the girls had played well n won themselves a gold medal! Congrats!

At the same time, we felt proud to be once a netball player. There are 7 positions in a team...
Goalkeeper (GK); Goal Defence (GD); Wing Attack (WA); Wing Defence (WD); Goal Attack (GA); Centre (C); Goal Shooter (GS).

Game rules, u have to go online n read on your own, haha. Mainly my position is GS, main shooter for the team. Occasionally i do play C too. My sis is mainly playing GA, shooter too.

I missed my netball days, but i dun miss the time that i had to be under the sun. Haha!

Yesterday, even my eyes were infected & inflammation, i wore my specs n joined my sis to go for a practice, just the 2 of us. We had fun n of course my shooting skills had deteriorated.. But we had a good sweat n exercise. I enjoyed playing netball still, really!

It's not easy to find a good kaki to exercise n play sports together. I might be a bit ego, in the sense that i do not like to play a sport with someone who is v green. i like to play with mature players. that will have the kick.

We will try to go for more practice on our own. I enjoyed spending time with my sis a lot, and very soon she will b leaving to move back to Ireland. I hope to play more games with her before she moves back. 

No comments: