Sunday, June 14, 2015

I love my prince charming

Many ppl who koe me well enuf should know who my prince charming is... I love him for so many years, n til now i still love him... My idol Julian Cheung Chi Lam

I watched the recent variety show which he participated in, together with his wife Anita Yuen, n 2 other couples on 一路上有你.....




I loved him, he is just too cute n himself.. despite being a 43 year old man, a husband, a father, he is still rather childish... not just his looks... He didnt really changed much after many years.

This show is funny, especially most of the captions... This grp of ppl who created the show is smart i should say.

They recorded this series in Korea. N could see how each couple communicated n loved each other. Chilam & Anita had been together for 20 over years, n i really think it is not easy.

I started liking Chilam when i watched him starring Yang Guo... he always have those roles which is devoted man n always get hurt kind... besides his acting, i super love his big round eyes! n of course his height. It is just so perfect. If i can ever see him in person n take a picture with him, i think i may laugh til cannot sleep. Haha.

Though i dislike his hairdo for 冲上云霄, but his big round eyes make u just cannot take your eyes off him.n of course his dimples too. Oh my, he is just so attractive isnt he?

He may not be the best sweet tongue man in the earth. He may not be those 稳重型.... But he is indeed a HK man who many women admire. I really look forward to him taking up more TV series. Miss his shows actually... Haha.. I still prefer to watch him as a policeman, or a devoted man. 

Chilam, u are always my idol.... 

No comments: