Thursday, October 13, 2005

My Dog

My dog, Coco, has been with us for 3 years.... n now he is 3 years too...
Still remembered when he was still young... When we saw him, he was only 2 months old.. sitting in the cage in a pet shop...
All the puppies were playing 2gether happily... just him alone, sitting in 1 corner, not wanting to play with them... he is the quietest among all. My sis saw him n said she wanted to get this puppy. At that time, i was in love with another Shih Tzu. But my sis insisted wanting him.
The person-in-charge brought Coco out n allowed my sis to carry him. He was so tiny n cute, resting well in my sis' arms. My sis decided to get him. we had a hard time persuading my mum, as she has always hated pets. we tried all ways to convince her that how cute Coco was. N finally, after pending 4 so many years, we were allowed to buy him. I remembered clearly we paid $960.
When he was in our house, he can't walk properly. Kept falling down, he was just so cute... All of us loved him a lot. We trained him to pee n poo in the toilet. Locked him in the kitchen to sleep at night, can't go other places except kitchen n balcony. Only in the day, he's allowed to walk around in the house, but strictly not our rooms. We wanted him to b trained at home, so as to when he's older, he won't pee n poo around as he likes.
N so now, he relly won't. Although the beginning stage was hard. Kept scolding n punishing him. Luckily, he is a sensible puppy, even until now. although he's rather naughty at times.
Many ppl who r close 2 me will know that my dog is VERY impt to me. Even if i have no $ to eat, my dog oso has 2 eat. I love him very much. so whenever i started to think that 1 day he'll leave us, i feel so sad. Bcoz he is really adorable n obedient. When we came home, he'll stand near the door n welcome us, kept wagging his tail. i can't imagine many years later, there's no dog doing such things 2 us again. Buying a new dog won't settle the bill. He's just diff from the rest. I can't train the rest like the way i trained him. The rest can't behave the same way as he is. There r just so much nice abt my puppy that i can't finish writing in the blog. I wana share wif ppl who read this blog. mayb i should separate all these info about Coco in 2 or 3 blog articles. Coz there's always new things 2 talk abt him, old things to remember abt him.

No comments: