Friday, October 07, 2005

what do i want?


i was chatting wif my frd on msn.... talked abt some issues of the past... i can't b too specific in talking abt this in my blog....

What do i really want in my life? there r simply too many things which i can't let go.... even if it had been many years... what's wrong wif me?? I duno whether isit bcoz i'm undergoing too much stress or what, that resulted me to imagine more things..... i always get headache nowadays... mayb i really think too much...

Ppl always c me s a cheerful n happy-go-lucky gal... ya indeed i am... but that was b4.... the present me isn't like that animore... mayb bcoz i stepped into the working society already.... have to face a lot of reality, that changed me....

Well,i always assumed myself as a gal who can handle everything well.... but now mayb i can't say that so confidently... some of the things that happened on me, are things that i can't handle.... now i can't,i blif i can't handle such matter in the future s well... some things just can't get it out of my mind... i duno how 2 handle...

it's always driving me crazy..... made me think so much that resulted headache.... ppl might say,then dun think lah! but tell u ah... some things aren't just that u say u dun wana think then u can just 4get abt it.... it's not possible...

i oso duno how to describe.... dun wish 2 discuss this up here.... just wana find a place to relieve my stress thats all... well, this prom is not settled.... thats y it never gets out of my mind.... there's no way 4 me to settle it.... so pessimistic right?? well, that's the present me... no longer optimistic like b4... i'm no longer the cheerful me.... thats y ppl around me can always find me in a daze out of no reason.... well.... what's really wrong??

No comments: