Sunday, October 02, 2005

Dad leaving us on 30-9-05 ..... sob






Today is the 2nd day when dad isn't around wif us....... he left us on 30-9-05.... to taiwan for work.... he quit his previous job a few days ago.. coz he found a more prospectous job here.... but condition is,he has to leave us for some years to fight his career there...
he discussed this issue with my mum... n they decided to try it out.... the flight is confirmed to be on 30th....
30th is the celebration of children's day... it's a half day,not a teaching day... so on tues,i applied leave from my boss, so that i can send my dad off to the airport.... something sad was, my sis was unable to come wif us bcoz she's on morn shift... so, my mum, bro n me went wif him... my eldest uncle, a taxi driver, came to give us a ride to the airport... we set off at 11am.... but ard 8+..... we woke up n had breakfast 2gether.....
bcoz of contract prom,dad has to come back to s'pore 1st on 30th oct.... after that,he'll leave again..... but just now when we were having breakfast wif mum, mum said that dad called her yest.... tat taiwan had tycoon.... they had 2 stop work 4 the moment.... so he called to inform my mum abt the weather over there....
well, although my dad has always been very noisy..... but when he isn't around, it seemed rather sad n bored.... esp my dog.... he seemed to wonder how come he din get to see my dad... mayb it's bcoz of blood is thicker than water, thats y no matter how he treated me in the past, i will still b filial to him... but these few years, he has been treating me well....
well, this is life..... if we dun strive when we are still able to work, we won't get the 2nd chance... so youth n time doesn't come back to us..... i oso hope i have the determination of earning more $$.... but i'm just the type of gal who is very satisfied wif current lifestyle....... oh no.......

No comments: