Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Celebration of dad's bday in advance 28/9/05


after work,we went to a seafood place near queenstown, to celebrate my dad's bday in advance..
he confirmed his work to taiwan a few days ago.... his bday is on 8th Oct... he tried to ask if he can go after his bday, but was rejected... he has to leave on this friday... so we decided to celebrate early for him... he has always loved to eat seafood... so my sis' colleague recommended that particular place.... it's near the roadside....
felt quite sad that suddenly he is leaving us for work.... this fri will be children's day celebration.. so no teaching that day, but a concert.... my dad needs to reach the airport b4 12pm... so just now i went to ask my principal to check if i can take leave.. so that i can go n send my dad off... luckily me boss is very understanding n she agreed....
hope he can take good care of himself in taiwan... mum bought him a thick jacket n gloves for him 2 wear..... this is ever the 1st time since i got matured,that my dad is leaving us for so long..... he may go for some years... but bcos of some contract stuff, he has to come back after 2 months 1st... after getting the documents done, he'll fly back again... so duno whether he will celebrate new year wif us or not... but something to b sure, he won't b around when we celebrate my grandma's, sis', mum's bday next month... which is quite a pity.... well, this is life... he hopes to pia a few more years so that he can enjoy life... though he's 47 this year.... cos this side,the boss offer him a much more salary.... so after discussing with my mum,they agreed to pia.....
although he may not go for that long, but it's at least 1 year... sometimes he gets noisy.... but will not get too used if he's not around with us... will kindda miss him in a way.. my dog sure miss him a lot... he'll start wonder how come his favourite member,my dad is not at home with him?

No comments: