Monday, September 26, 2005

Poem Recitation 2005

2day was the competition for P2 poem recitation.... as i was teaching 2 classes of P2, so i have 2 choose diff poems n practise wif them.... We have 8 classes of P2.... but there were only 3 prizes to b given out. i was the MC for this competition....
Among my Lo 2 n Hu 2, Lo 2 managed to get a 3rd prize of $10 NTUC voucher.... Hu 2 lost... so they were rather disappointed....
My Lo 2 presented wif er-ge, named Ying Huo Chong (firefly). but they spoke rather soft so i tot they might lose... but to my surprise, at least they got a 3rd position....
i had a tough week... coz besides my work n duties... i still need 2 fork out time 2 meet these 2 classes n carry out practises... nearly cost me my life... so tiring... SA 2 is coming... but my class seem to get a bit crazy.... can't get them to concentrate... seems like i've spoilt them.... so worry... wat can i do?? goodness..... being a teacher is really not easy.... felt so breathless.... haiz

No comments: