Wednesday, September 14, 2005

What is marriage?


i watched CH49.... tao se dan bai zhi... hosted by Tao Jingying n Hou Peicen.... special guest is EMI Li Mingyi... talked about her failed marriage... n this topic "marriage" ran thru my mind... what is marriage?
A very good frd of mine got ROM a few months ago... n i was happy to hear that she is very happy with her fiance... But another bad news was, another frd of mine, had just broken off wif her long-time bf recently... They had been 2gether for SO MANY years... so when they broke off, my feelings were rather strong...
It made me wonder, what actually is love, what actually is marriage? Being 2gether for long doesn't mean will end up being 2gether as married couple... so i was rather pessimistic towards marriage... so i think it's not secure at all....
Like my students, in LO2, 1 of the boy came from a broken family too... it affected his behaviour in class.. which caused quite a lot of prom for me... in the class which i taught music, JO2, has another similar prom...
actually when a marriage fails, the most affected is the child.... y must end up like that? it's very hurtful... esp the children... y must let them suffer such separation?? back to the prom, it's the adult's fault, i can say...
I had always fantasized marriage... but after seeing so many cases like these,it really scared me.. i do not dare 2 think so much abt it animore... nothing is forever of course... but it's how we handle and cherish... i open my mind much more to accept n absorb diff aspects of life n decision... i decided to leave everything to Fate.... Fate will decide for me, who is my final prince charming... til now, i still don't know this outcome.. i'll see this matter wif an open heart... n i'm still waiting for the final day to come, and i'm still fantasizing.... i'm waiting for the day when i can say ' i do' to the man i love, and wearing the beautiful wedding gown.... waiting.........

No comments: