Sunday, September 04, 2005

Terrible Holiday



It seems to be a week holiday right?? many ppl might think that teachers enjoy such privilege too, but let me tell u,u r wrong!!! esp for me..... who said that we are enjoying 5-day week work?? for this holiday,even my sat is burnt!!
If inclusive of sat,i can tell u this terrible holiday of mine!!! 5 days r burnt for me!!! where is justice??
I felt so demoralising..... I still have 4.5 years to go u know?? But it seems very long..... indeed it's very long.... I have lots of shit work to do!!! it's making me so sad n angry...
I always get headaches.... i think bcoz of all these shit..... I felt that my heart is weakening day by day.... Felt so weak....
Many ppl may think that i'm being well supported in pei hwa, but it's not.... Some1 is currying favour so much that i have no position to stand at all.... I'm the kind of person who dun curry favour.... so if u r waiting 4 me to curry favour u, sorry!!!
But indeed in any aspects of life,we'll bound to meet ppl like that... I'm the kind of person who talks frankly.... If u think u wana destroy me,emmm i think u have to make more effort....
what is this world coming to?? Expect teachers to be all-rounders?? hey,we aren't superman!! It's very stressful u koe?? Teacher, this occupation may sound nice, but the kind of bitterness, u can't experience.... Mayb other colleagues may not have such life like i do, n they may be enjoying their holidays so happily.... oh... unfair world.....
I hate my current lifestyle!!

No comments: