Sunday, September 11, 2005

brother went training in thailand 10th sept 2005





My 1 n only bro was sent to thailand for 2 weeks training.... so yest, me,my mum n my 5th uncle went to send him off.... we went by my uncle's van....
my mum was rather worried as this is the 1st time ever since my bro went on a plane... but i told her not to worry so much as my bro is already a big boy.... we 3 siblings r independent individuals, so i think such trip shouldn't b a prom.... it's nothing serious aniway....
my bro has always not wanted to go, but no choice.... well, this is life, isn't it? consider it as an experience.... he might be able to gain new knowledge there.... but of course, i do hope he is fine there....
Although my bro is the youngest among the 3 of us, but he has been very independent. Mayb due to the upbringing we have in this family.... he can take good care of himself.... this i can be sure... He still can't confirm the exact date to come back, so when he gets to know, he'll call us..... Hope everything goes on well for him in this coming 2 weeks..... May God Bless my Bro.....

No comments: