Saturday, March 17, 2007

Busy week = sick for a week


i've been sick since Tuesday, was given 2 days MC till Wednesday.... So thursday went to the last course for the holiday break.... After the half-day course, went to my old place Clementi for lunch with Yifen n Zhang Jing....


After sending them to their respective destinations, i headed to buy some assessment books before going home to rest.... though my flu has not completely recovered...


Evening, i started to have bad cough.... who knows, yesterday, i was down with high fever for the whole day... ate the fever syrup n took a short sleep, but fever didn't seem to subside... the highest i went was 39.0 degrees... my bf was around with me, helping me to change the wet towel which was on my head...


til evening when my fever was still around, my bf brought me to the doc again.... fever went to 38.9 degrees... the doc was rather worried for me... coz i just went to see her 3 days ago, n 3 days later, my condition worsened with a bad cough, bad throat n a super high fever... bcoz i can't swallow adult's fever pills, practically all pills lah... so she had no choice but to feed me medicine syrup, children's syrup... so i have to take many spoonsful of the syrup...


due to my high fever, i had to take the 2 bottles of syrup immediately in the clinic before i leave.... my worsened condition resulted me to have another MC, which actually she wanted to excuse me from yesterday n today as well, but i told her i need not work on these 2 days, so she said she'll give me an MC on Monday then... ask me to have plenty of rest... so it was like, i'm on MC for a week like that hoh....


whats bad was, i have to take my medicine every 6 hours.... even night time when sleeping, have to adjust my alarm to wake up n eat medicine... it was like in 2005, when i contacted Chicken Pox, every 4 hours must eat 16 pills of medicine.... My health has always been very weak, once i dun have enough rest, i would collapse.... but who knows, this time my collapse time can be so long and serious.... oh my god.... i hate cough, made my voice go off, i still want to go sing KTV!!! So, God, please help me to recover asap!!!

No comments: