Saturday, March 31, 2007

Personality test - sometimes true, sometimes not

was watching U-weekly magazine a few days ago, did 1 mindreader test....

Actually, whenever i do such a test, i would tell myself tat not all can be believed. But sometimes it does work n it's quite true.

In this test, i do agree with most of the areas, except some...

以下的测验,你便可以知道自己喜欢厌旧的指数有多高了。 i belong to this B type...

你是个神经很细且温柔体贴的人,对自己的第六感很有自信,凡事都用直觉判断。对于第一次见面的人,如果凭直觉不喜欢的话,就会很主观地拒绝对方,属于好恶感很重的人。
 
 这样的你在选择对象时也一样,一见面若看不顺眼,就绝不给对方机会,即使别人告诉你这个人不错,你也宁愿相信自己的第六感,向来是一眼即定对方生死。

  你谈恋爱的倦怠期大约是三个月。

I dun agree with the grey sentence.... 3 months?? how could it be??? I'm with my bf for quite a number of years liao leh... But i have to admit the parts in maroon... i trust quite a lot in my 6th sense.. if i dun like certain person, i will pull a long face n am very direct... i dun like being a hypocrite... i am who i am... putting up a mask is some1 who i hate!!! So dun try to be hypocrite in front of me, i dun take such tricks... keke....

No comments: