Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A Packed Tuesday

Today, we CL department PM teachers needed to reach the school around 9am, to get ready for our department festival, cum fund-raising activity - Rice Dumpling Festival...
The actual festival should b June 19th... but bcoz it is still holidays, and somemore this week is the last week of the school term.. so we had to hold this activity today...


I was supposed to reach around 8.30am, or even earlier, to retrieve the dumplings from the vendor... i was one of the committee members in the Rice Dumpling Team... it was a much more relax activity this time round... mayb bcoz we changed vendor, and all the dumplings were already there for us to pack.. we only need to cut the whole big string, and pack them in a plastic bag... unlike the previous time, we need to rush around like mad people.. haha...

today's timetable was suspended due to P1P2 concert rehearsal.... so my timetable was rather packed... but still ok lah, i have some time to clear my marking.... =)

After work, i have to rush home n bath.. bcoz i need to go n teach tuition... so tired... tues n wed are my busiest time.... not just the timetable, but bcoz these 2 days are my tuition days after work...

But today my mood wasn't affected bcoz of busy schedule... normally i would flare up easily.. I received a call from the jewellery shop where we customised our wedding bands... Actually liked the bands from Poh Heng, but decided to go Kelly's uncle's shop... Our wedding bands are customised... The girl called me to inform me that our wedding bands are ready for collection!! I have been looking forward to that!! Been waiting for their call for the past few days, but didn't dare to call and ask...

Will go down on Friday to collect after the Sports Meet... Friday will also be a busy day for me! morn is Sports Meet, which i need to wake up very early.... After the Meet, will go collect the wedding bands 1st, then proceed down to Park Mall to choose our wedding invitation card design... Then, will go watch movie!! I'll be looking forward to Friday!!!! Yeah!

No comments: