Sunday, May 13, 2007

Updating my wedding stuff


Yesterday, i went to Causeway Point with my brother.... He suggested to go there 1st to shop.. As i told him i wanted to buy a pair of wedding shoes... simple pair and yet not too high heels... so that after my wedding day, i can wear that to work... i can't wear high heels, bcoz i will fall down.. haha

So there we drove to Causeway Point... it was supposed to be my brother accompanying me to buy what i want for my wedding... but in the end, he was the one who bought a lot of things... Yes, i did buy a pair of simple shoes.... Anyway, my gown is so long that can't even see my shoes.. so buy such an expensive or special shoes for what??? I know i'm not tall, but simply can't wear super high heels as i will fall n roll down the stairs.... i have to wear the shoes for almost the whole day, so i must get a pair which i can wear comfortably...



i saw this pair, n felt that it was simple, n yet not so high.... so after trying, i bought it.... but if saw another pair of nicer ones, then i'll change my wedding shoes!!


Finally, i transferred the pics i've taken from my handphone to the PC.... The following 2 gowns were taken in April when i went down to SBway for gown choosing.... the blue one was the 1 i liked so much, but in the end didn't choose that for my EG.... the EG was another piece, but didn't take down the pic.... The salesgirl saw me pondering for so long, so she said i can wear this for my indoor PS... so for indoor PS, besides my AD EG, i can also wear this for photoshoot loh..


This white piece is my AD WG..... Not very clear though.... behind has many other gowns... so when i go down for my fitting in June, i will take a nice photo of it.... I like the bottom part of the dress.... folded type.. i can't wear mermaid cut gown, coz of my size n height... i did try a gown which is mermaid cutting, but simply not nice... looks smaller in size.... folded type gown looks more like a princess type... My FH saw this, he said i looked better in this... so we set on this gown... u'll get to see on my wedding day of course!! haha....
Hope i dun grow fat when i go down for gown fitting in June oh..... haha

No comments: