Monday, May 28, 2007

Updates

I should have updated my stuff last friday... but was sick.... Bcoz i think i'm already very fantastic to have completed some stuff in just 1 day... hehe

Fri morn reached school at around 7.20am... bcoz of sports' day.... did not drive my car, as will b going out with Bong after that.... So after the event, which was after 1pm... i quickly took a bus wif Yifen & Beeyan to CCK interchange... then meet Bong at JE.. then we proceeded to International Plaza to collect our wedding bands.. which i waited for 2 weeks... Finally, i was so happy that our customised wedding bands are ready for collection!!




After that, we took MRT to Dhoby Ghaut Park Mall to choose our wedding invitation card design... The design was chosen.. of course i did not choose the red ones... mine is ivory white, vertical type... the design will be sent to me within 2 weeks... after our approval, then they will start printing...



Happily, we went to purchase movie tickets to watch Pirates of the Carribean 3... Was already unwell, but die die oso must watch... though very tired, but still enjoyed the movie... compared to the previous 2, this one doesn't seem to be that good... Then who knows, Sat was down with super bad cough n high fever... Bong took me to the doc, and he took care of me... But now still cough as if my lungs are coming out lah.. as usual...

Wats next to update?? emm.. i think is my gown fitting... down counting man!!! i'm looking forward to tat, really.... ahahahaa....

1 comment:

The Bimbo said...

I've been reading your bloggy a lot but never commented... :) CONGRATULATIONS! :) Funny how one can be so happy for a stranger. Will you be putting up pics of your gown fitting? so exciting!