Saturday, June 16, 2007

Post Photoshoot Review 15-06-07

Just finished with my PS yesterday... i never thought that it can be that tiring... haha, but a nice process though...

we reached AMK at 8.30am, though we need to reach by 9.30am.. we rather to set off early rather than to b late n so rushy... we drove our precious Picanto over.... since still early, we went to have our breakfast b4 entering SBway....


Besides us, there's also another couple having their PS yesterday... i told my MUA about my complexion... so she did all she could to help me cover here n there... it was really rather bad... trust me...

My hairdos for the whole PS were rather more different from before.. was that my hairdos not really traditional type.. except for the 1st one, which is princess type of hairdo n style.. the rest of the hairdos were more like doing makeover session.. haha.. quite different lah... n i'm willing to try out oso... but for my AD, i would resume back to princess style...

Initially had 6 outfits for PS, but bcoz of time, we rather to take 5, excluding the Jap outfit... We went to 3 outdoor places.. 1st was the Catholic church, 2nd was Punggol, 3rd was changi beach.. we loved the changi beach,good scenery leh... walked on the beach, sat on the rocks....

we left Sbway at around 8pm... Both Bong n I were so tired... we decided to reward ourselves at Jack's Place for dinner... ahhaha... at the last part, Bong can't really n was too tired to smile at the camera... kept being reminded by the PG to SMILE n SMILE..


But we felt blessed that the most tiring PS was finally over! they said the selection of photos will b around 2 weeks later.. will give me a call when they r ready.. dunno nice or not.. hope they can do something about my face!!! please help to remove all those ugly spots on my face, though i know they can do it!! i dun wana see those spots on my face when i go down for selection!!! hehe

1 comment:

The Bimbo said...

WOW so pretty!!!