Thursday, June 14, 2007

wedding updates 1


i'm getting all ready for tmr's photoshoot (PS).....

just now went for manicure... spent $50... this is my ever 1st time going for manicure.. can u believe it?? coz i seldom do nail polish.... but for tmr's PS, in order to make my fingers look nicer, i have to go for a session... was satisfied with the girl's service n professionalism... i think for my actual day event, i will go to her for another session....
i've changed my wedding shoes!!! coz i bought another pair... even Bong said it's simple n yet appropriate... neithet too tall nor too thin... will wear that for my PS tmr too... the previous pair which i uploaded will be my reserved pair... =)

though getting ready for PS tmr, but wat made me depressed was, yesterday i went for facial... my whole face became so swollen n reddish... oh my god... until now not subsided yet... the girl shouldn't do the extraction for me... resulted 3 obvious big red marks on my face!! n my face looks as if i've been stung... like pig's head leh... walao, if tmr still dun recover a bit, i dunno how Ivy is going to help me conceal all these marks up.... it's worse than b4 i went for facial... die liao... actually b4 i went, my face already started to b better, but to play safe, i still went, but who knows.... they said it takes time to heal.. but dunno got enough time to heal or not... tmr morn is the PS liao!! faint!!

Hope tmr's PS will b going on smoothly loh... good weather, good PS process.. n everything good lah... haha....

No comments: