Thursday, August 30, 2007

Downcounting 4 months to my Big Day!

Here i am again... downcounting to my big day...

Let me think,wat do i have to update?? hmm... i got it! my ang bao box is almost done... the wedding bears n ribbon are already on the box... i just need slightly more decor to the box, n yet not exaggerating....

If nothing goes wrong,i'll b going down to Seletar Broadway to view my wedding album layout.. i'm keeping my fingers cross... hope i can go down n view... coz i'm looking forward... hehe

I've done the collation of the games that we'll b playing on my big day... but haven't show the draft to my jie meis... will meet them up most prob in late october to show them,n oso to go buy the necessary stuff for the games... but something to b sad,yesterday i saw some candles,which r very nice,n suitable for my jie meis to hold during the march in.. but today when i go gek poh n see,hopefully to purchase them,but they r already out of stock!!! oh my god... need to source similar nice candles at other places....

There r some more things which i need to look into... i need to search for red heart shape balloons... as i need them for my ROM solemnisation ceremony.... Review of the whole prog for the day; meeting up with the jie meis to get the things bought; arrange a date for the jie meis n xiong dis to go HIA to practise on the march in etc.. more things to b done n assessed for the next coming few months b4 my wedding... Hope everything goes on smoothly!!

No comments: