Sunday, August 12, 2007

Jie Mei gathering 12-08-07


I had my 1st gathering with my fellow jie meis at west mall today... so glad that they made the effort to attend, though i've already informed them last month of today's gathering...
i had my wedding prog, duty list ready... so each of them had 1 folder which contains all necessary information..
We had a great chat, though all of them come from diff groups of friends.. glad that they r communicating well with one another... Let me intro my jie mei gang to all of u,i have 5, and they r: my helpful cousin Liling, my naughty n cheerful sec sch frd Joreen, my best friend in NIE Jie En, my good friend cum colleague Weixin, n lastly, the 1 who didn't manage to attend, my elder sis Angie..
Jas was around with us,as i need her to help out in some way or another, esp the evening event... glad that she offered her help out of voluntary! thanks pal!
we even came up with some games to play on the AD event, to tekan the brother gang... of course i won't reveal it here... will have another gathering soon,to update them on the guest list, sitting arrangement, n getting the materials needed for the games... I'm very grateful to them, as they r willing to help me out on my very special day... we had a great 3hr+ chat at coffee bean... though my wedding day is still 4 months away, but i believe that,if we were to prepare things early, the hiccups will b lesser... we can't prevent hiccups from happening, but we can try our best to reduce it to the lowest... Thanks my fellow jie meis!!!! =)

No comments: