Tuesday, April 07, 2009

New working laptop

some schools dun have enough laptops to distribute to teachers, so some actually share... 2-to-1 laptop... but when i just graduated from NIE, i was lucky to have 1-to-1 laptop..

i was rather upset tat, the laptop allocated to me was big n heavy, somemore no DVD drive, only can run CD.. but at least can use when i'm in school lah.. some how, gotten used to it, as my files are all kept there...

This week is my 3rd week back to force after my maternity leave.. my co-core colleague told me i can change my laptop!! i was overjoyed of course, finally can change my ah pek laptop... this new one has webcam somemore!! much faster as it's Core-duo...but still quite heavy lah... but i very happy, at least now can play DVDs... finally!!!

at least, after exams, i can play DVD cartoon for my class.. dun have to find VCDs.. phew.. i wish i can adapt to this new laptop soon, coz i have many documents to transfer over..

No comments: