Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ah Pa (daddy?)

yesterday after tuition, hubby came to fetch me for dinner then go back home.. hubby told me, when he went to in law's house to see Jaden, pils told hubby tat Jaden has learnt 1 more skill!!!

He only said that after i left for tuition when he played with my inlaws.. he mouthed 'Ah Pa'!!! (calling his dad?)

fil asked mil when can he learn to say 'Ah Gong'.. haha.. n of course not tat fast.. that pronounciation harder to say.. wow,a few days ago said 'aiyo ma', yest said 'ah pa'...

this morn when i went over, Jaden was awake.. when i walked out of the room, wanting to play his cd for him, he tot where i was going, the moment i walked out, he started to make noise.. mil said he was looking for me!! oh my little prince!!! after that, i played with our precious while mil went to wash up.. Jaden was playing the toy tat Xiaolin bought for him, play n after a while, he mouthed 'Ah Pa' a few times in front of me!!! i witnessed his progress again!!! I quickly took my camera, wanted to video down his mouthing, but a pity, when i video-ed, he didn't mouth tat animore... wat a pity!

i dunno his progress is fast or slow compared to babies with this age... but he is indeed rather fast.. besides tat, when he flipped up, he can hold longer.. n when he is tired, he won't lie down his head flat onto the mattress, but to lie slanted, with his head lying on 1 of his hand.. mil said he is very clever!!

wow, if he can really mouth 'mama' n 'papa' more clearly, i blif we will b more than happy!!! if he can mouth 'ah gong' n 'ah ma', my inlaws will b over the moon.. my fil loves his grandson very much.. very patient towards him.. when we brought Jaden home to sleep last Fri, fil lost sleep as he said he can't get used w/o Jaden by his side..hehe..

we hope Jaden can always learn something new soon.. hope to hear u call us more clearly ok? we love u!

No comments: