Wednesday, May 06, 2009

1st Mother's Day for me

this year is my 1st year being 'upgraded' being a mother!! n i can celebrate Mother's Day as a mother...

the school welfare gave each mother a small box of chocolates.. a simple gift n yet warm.. thanks!!

though Jaden still cannot mouth mama clearly, but being able to see him everyday is simply a happy event.. somemore his younger brother Delroy has arrived yesterday... so great, Jaden has 1 more companion in the future..

I love to see his smile everyday.. though he can cry lah.. i just love my son too much, tat i told Jiayi yesterday, i must try to convince myself to let go more.. i scared when he grows older, i'll b more protective towards him.. so i must try..

he is practically changing everyday.. now not so much like me liao.. Jas said he look like Wentong liao... hehe.. but as long as he is healthy n happy, i will b v happy too.. i will try my best to nurture him into someone useful to the society when he grows up..

here's some pics of him smiling.. keep smiling my precious prince ok?? mama loves u!!

No comments: