Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Chin Family

i had always been proud of who i am, n my surname.. so even if i got married, i oso have no thought of changing to hubby's surname.. we should b proud of having our own surname, y wana change to hubby's surname???

Sat went to Vivo.. walked around to see wats nice.. of course din buy anything in the end lah.. but saw something interesting.. walked halfway, saw The Chin Family... wow, y got my family's surname?? wat isit all about??

went closer, so excited that i brought my camera out.. faster snap down.. hubby saw it too.. oh, it was to put salt n pepper one.. the characters made all so ancient n cheena.. haha.. it's really cute loh.. dunno y called the Chin family oso lah.. put pepper n salt one, got anything to do with 'chin'??

not just to put salt n pepper, there are other stuff too.. like handphone straps etc.. but hoh, the price is a WOW... hundred over dollars loh.. worth it meh?? hmmm.. i dun think so lah.. if it's not so exp, i would buy n give it to my parents... but too exp lah, to me lah..mayb to other ppl, it isn't loh..

It makes me even prouder to have this surname.. all the years, i'm so proud being a Hakka.. coz Hakka ppl r all hardworking.. according to tradition.. n ard me have many Hakka.. my family all those Hakka Chin ppl, none is lazy.. we are all hardworking ppl.. can endure hardship... i'm so proud of it.. 1 of my pal Jasline, also a Hakka, also hardworking loh.. my mil also a Hakka, she never lazes.. though according to tradition, also said that Hakka ppl are rough people, not as high class as Teochews n Cantonese.. but hardworking this virtue already win liao leh.. hehe.. (dun mean to offend any other dialects)..

Though elderly always say Hakka ppl very rough, but our hardworking virtue, none will win us loh... i'm proud of my dialect, am proud of who i am, am proud of what i have.. proud is proud of myself, not to show off.. my proud is 自豪,以自己所拥有的而感到骄傲,而不是忙着炫耀

No comments: