Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

my 1st time as a mum.. but no Mother's Day celebration for me leh.. neither did hubby give me a Mother's Day gift.. hehe....

brought my inlaws to Raja Restaurant on Fri evening.. ordered a set of the Mother's Day meal.. enjoyed the shark's fin.. brought my mum for a facial last week.. bought 2 mums a box of bird's nest too...

today, hubby's sis brought my mil for a massage as part of the Mother's Day gift to her.. while i tend to Jaden on my own, til fil came back.. me taking care of Jaden alone, i'm ok n i can handle.. coz i can carry him n make milk for him @ the same time.. can also bath him on my own, then wrap him, clean him n put clothes on him.. but of course just now let him wear a set of new clothes tat i bought the other day, not nice, tried to remove but the collar too tight for him, so i tried using force to remove the shirt, n made him angry tat he cried so loudly.. opppsss..

asked hubby y i no present.. haha, n he asked me wat i want.. i say no need.. i dun wana waste his $$... not having much OT=less $$ take home.. i'm not a wife who is a pei qian huo.. Jaden's milk,other food, pampers, toys, necessities all i use my own $$, didn't get a cent from him... Jaden's CDA a/c also giro my $$, same goes for his insurance instalment, savings a/c, all is the $$ i put in using my own.. dun wana add stress to hubby's financial status.. but of course, due to this Mother's Day, i overspent.. gotta b more prudent in my spending for these coming 2 months..(proud of myself being independent in many ways)..

though no present, but i'm happy with wat i have currently.. i'm proud of myself for being wat i am, n wat i have.. As long my hubby n Jaden r by my side, i'm very happy liao.. i wish to spend my every Mother's Day with both of the men in my family.. will b waiting for the 1st Mother's Day gift/card from Jaden... =)

No comments: